CETEX - LS
CETEX LS is the mixture of small molecules of silane and siloxane, which forms micro-emulsion when mixed with water. It is safer, faster and easier to apply. Treated surfaces resist liquid penetration without significantly reducing breath-ability of the surface.
On application of diluted solution, it reacts with air to form active resins in pores, which prevent penetration of liquid.
ADVANTAGES OF LS
• Can be diluted in water up to 10-20 times.
• Can be applied on coated or uncoated surfaces.
• Provides water repellency within 24 hours.
• Treated surface is breathable. It is UV stable.
• VOC content is nil, helps earning LEED points as green building.
• Reduces maintenance, and prevents steel corrosion.
• Will not yellow, discolour, peel or flake.
• Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Low odor.
• It cures quickly and is economical to use.