CETEX AB - ACRYLIC BOND is used to bond new concrete, mortar, stucco, tiles, stones, and terrazzo to any structural sound surface, interior and exterior. It can also be used as an admixture in concrete mix to improve strength, chemical resistance and water proofing. It is eco-friendly.
USES OF BOND
Most common uses of CETEX AB are bonding of old concrete to new concrete / mortar, patching, resurfacing, spray and fill coats, precast, repairing, building panels & beams, industrial flooring, highway and bridge deck repairs, waterproofing, etc.
ADVANTAGESOF ACRYLIC BOND
• Suitable for various surfaces like concrete, mortar, plywood, cements board, gypsum, tile or stone.
• The stickiness / tackiness are long lasting if protected from moisture, dust, dirt, etc.
• Improved bonding between surfaces increases the durability of construction.
• Improves tensile, flexural properties and abrasion resistance.
• Excellent weather-ability. It can be used on exterior as well as interior surfaces.
• It aides in water proofing and improves resistance to chemicals of the surface.
• It can be dyed so that one can make out the unapplied surfaces.
• It is water- based, very low VOC. It is eco-friendly.
• Will not yellow, discolour. It is UV stable.
• Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Low odor.